ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White Clio sport. Mk2

Clio 172 ph1.
Driving down the a 5 from crickle wood area. I couldn't see if it was a 172 or 182. Hello from the silver phase 1 172

Clio 172 ph1.
Yeah a flashed back. But may have been a little late. Did catch a glimps of a thumbs up. Were u wearing a black beanie?

Clio 172 ph1.
Ha. My gf asked why did that car flash u. An I said because its likely we are part of the same club. She went on to call me a car geek. I continued gettin excited. Lol. As for the phase one. I'm loving it. However picked it up with some nasty key marks. And my speedo still doesn't work after having changed the sensor twice! Not sure what to do next. Ures looks hot in White, was that it's factory colour?

Ph2 172
haha my gf said that when she first seen me do it aswell, these women just dont understand how cool we are lol. ah tht sucks man, did you get it for a good price then? how long you had the car for? cheers budy iv just had it all finished t how i wanted it, the colour isnt factory as they never made them in white but i bought it already sprayed. just had everything colour coded and the wheels recond so im super happy with it now iv put my own mark on it. thts a bit random about your speedo, have you had a look on here to see if anyone can help you? any plans for the car?

Clio 172 ph1.
Well I picked it up for 1339, it's already got some random coil overs on it. And an owner before me modified the original exhaust by substituting the mid pipe silencer for sumthing that looks like a cherry bomb exhaust so the centre silencer is only slightly wider than the pipe. And then he cut of the stealthy tip at the back and welded on sum chavy wide boar tip. And cut a hole out the bumper. I picked it up end of august, So if all goes well and I keep it I'd quite like a respray, recon wheels, and engine wise go for the jms rs tuner. Tho I am studying at the mo, so gotta be careful with what I spending. U London based?

Ph2 172
thats not a bad price actually, whats the milage like? i like your plans for the car, always nice to get them looking like they just came out of the factory even tho it does cost an arm and a leg lol. tbf thts prbable the only reason i bought mine cuz its in good condition and had pretty much all the mods on it that i would have done myself. the only thing i have really spent money on is uprating all the engine mounts and gear box mounts and them some body work. no mate i live in leicester so not too far from london really. where abouts in london your from thn?

Clio 172 ph1.
Living in maida vale area. Milleage was 96k odd. And apparently had a new engine put in at 55 as a brand new engine. (apparently ) it still running strong. I'll see how I stand once I finish uni mods wise.
I did look into getting it wrapped rather than sprayed, it's like they cling film ure car. And it's like a paint finish.

Ph2 172
ye i had a mate who wrapped his clio in black and it didnt look bad but you can definitely tell its not been sprayed, but i spose on the plus side it is a lot cheaper. you been to any cliosport meats yet?

Clio 172 ph1.
No meets yet, I'd like to tho, have a look at some other cars etc. I just tend to always be busy on a Thursday night when the last few hve happened. Maybe I'll save up for the respray but also I could hold this for another couple years and then get the mk3 Clio sport, I would be
Nice To have a bottomless bank account and restore it to new.

Ph2 172
i havnt been to many meets myself but its always good to get to one if you can cuz they are usually a ryt laff :) haha wouldnt we all want a bottomless bank account, in fact if i had one of them i dont think i would be driving a clio any more lol.

Clio 172 ph1.
This is true we wouldn't be driving clios but if say we HAD to drive a Clio. But we can do what ever we want to them. Lol

Ph2 172
haha ye tbf if i had all the money i wanted then there is sooooo much i would do to my car e.g: supercharger :)