ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White 200, M4 jct 9-6 (i think)

Black 197
Had a nice play on the M4 eastbound towards the M25 ;)

Caught me off guard the first time but once i knew you was there it was fun to say the least !

Clio 197 Cup
Bonjour. It was me. 197 cup.

Was a nice little blast. Shame about the grit on the road though. Car was getting sand blasted lol.
Was just on my way back from maccy d's. Needed hangover food. Spent the first part of today with my head down the toilet :dead:.
Large Big Mac meal, cheese burger and apple pie sorted things out though.
Nice to see you.

Black 197
Hello Luke !

I was hanging on my way back from Wale lols, I thought your's was a 200 !!

Sounded emmense, You changed your zaust as i defo spotted 2 death cannons protruding through the diffuser

Clio 197 Cup
Hello mate.

Totally standard apart from a Ktec Panel Filter. I run it with the top of the filter box removed. Sounds much better and definately helps the car to rev more freely. With the lid back on it definately restricts power. Doesn't suck in that much hot air either.
I've facebooked you mate.

Black 197
Hello mate.

Totally standard apart from a Ktec Panel Filter. I run it with the top of the filter box removed. Sounds much better and definately helps the car to rev more freely. With the lid back on it definately restricts power. Doesn't suck in that much hot air either.
I've facebooked you mate.

Ok cool will accept now

I have a KTEC panel filter but have the cover on, I'll take mine off tomorrow and see how i get on