ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White 04 172, Romford/Rush Green

I see a white 172 in the morning sometimes when im driving to work, looks really nice. Also has Cliosport stickers. Normally see you driving opposite direction to me.

Anyone from here?

You might notice a red porsche, thats me!

Last edited:
That's ditz mate, 1.2 with a 182 engine in it.

- is your range 07 reg btw ?? One like yours passed me on the hill in upminster a week or so ago.

The Porsche has my private plate, S11OFJ at the moment. The Range Rovers was sold in Jan to a woman somewhere in essex so could be her!

It was getting too much having 2 gas guzzlers, only have the Porsche and a 1.6 Focus now which i use normally to drive to work.

Last edited:
  LY 182
yeah rings a bell the porker mate!

thats mine yeah,, cheers for the comments - give me a flash if ya see me again

1.red rubbish wagon
Off subject ditz, how much for conversion,insurance and whats your age? No im not a stalker just tallying up a conversion myself

LY 182
conversion i did myself,, insurance 1300 quid just under at 19 all declared with flux

LY 182
And it had one of the best engine bays i'd seen, until he changed his mind:dead:

;)
that was just temporary the black inlet it gained me midrange power..

going to be alot different in the summer ;)

and hard to do,, no it was ok would have been easier if i had complete wiring looms but its got about 3 different cars worth of wiring i've had to mix and match so took a bit of doing

yeah rings a bell the porker mate!

thats mine yeah,, cheers for the comments - give me a flash if ya see me again

Will do mate!

I do tend to take my Focus to work more and more now, but take the Porsche out when the suns shining. :)

n512214712_1285504_6092.jpg