ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which Tax disc holder ? Cs one or Metal one ?

This is an odd question i know.

I received my Cliosport membership pack c/w keyring, tax disc holder etc etc.

I fitted my Cs Tax Disc Holder today.

Which one do you's guys think looks better ?

My plain old richbrook metal one ?

IMG_0290.jpg

Or the new Cs one ?

IMG_0291.jpg

Monaco Ph2 172
Is this a trick question? CS one all the way. :) Those metal ones look tacky.

PS: How did you get a member pack?

Clio MK2 (1.2)
richbrook 1, the type of holder Cs has chosen is gash, more of a old fogy's car with them on

B

Brown.

Cs one looks gash.....so does the metal one.......cant beat an 'invisble'.....transparent disk holder.

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
I think....

I don't care because it's so small and only traffic wardens notice.

Weird though, I got my pack a few days ago and swapped the holder to the CS one, my previous one looked EXACTLY the same as yours.

1 Series Coupe
I prefer the CS one. My old Richbrook one was an ass to change the disc, and i got through so many sticky pads!

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
I have a black metal one I got from Ebay, it's a Richbrook one with the proper Renault Sport logo and lines on the back. Looks like a genuine Renault product it's that good heh! 18 quid inc post mind you...

RS Clio 172 Ph1
I prefer the CS one, metal ones too common imo. You lucky man, I never did receive a Membership pack.