ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which size spacers?

172 Cup & K20 Ph1
Hi All,

I'm trying to figure out which size spacers I should opt for, taking into consideration that the car will spend most of its life on the track. The car is a 172 Cup, lowered on Gaz coilovers but was set-up for the track so certainly isn't scraping the ground! The front camber is currently -1.5 (but will be going to -2.0 shortly) and the rear is at -2.0. I currently run 2118's with ET43 for the daily and have 2118's with ET48.5 for the track. I've just purchased the Pure Motorsport stud kit after recommendations from Chip and ideally would like to just put the studs into some spacers.

Advice from you guys would be very much appreciated as to which size spacers I should run, I don't want any rubbing at all. Unfortunately I currently get a bit of rubbing on hard cornering on the track, I haven't had time to figure it out yet but that's on standard spacing!

Thanks guys,
Rhys