ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which rimss !!!!!!

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
rotas all the way.mate had the lenso unless there on low profiles and you car slammed and had some smoothing done they dont look right??
but the rotas look the tits whatever the car:approve:

BMW E36 328i Sport
Personally I'd say neither. What style is your car? Lensos are for euro style and rotas ate for jap cars

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
I dont really have a style. Am just doing it to my taste but am kinda on the euro route as am wanting it low and wide. I think it would be quite hard and expensive to pull of a decent euro look on a MK3 as there isnt alot you can do with the front bumper and little things such as the door strips being recessed. The style of wheels am after are mainly euro as i like the polished lips and low offsets but i would still consider other styles lol :)

You got any suggestions? One thing am sticking too though is they have to be 16" MK3s just donts seem to pull of 15's even on collies

Thanks

Black Clio GT
^^good shout, look ace with flat center caps!!

how much do you want to spend as i could sit here all day listing wheels tbh??

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
I personly don't lyk 17" rims and I canit be bovad with the hassle off trying to gget decked on them. If your talking about the borbets am thinking am about my mate suggested them so I might have to look into them abit. And am looking to spend around £600-700 top end. Chears for all the feedback :)