ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

which plugs and leads?

172 ph2
The time is comming close to replace my leads and plugs. what type do you guys use? i heard somewhere its better to stick to standard ones from renault? oh and also what viscocity oil do the 172s take? thanks :)

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
arent leads simply leads at the end of the day..? maybe the expensive ones might be less likely to breakdown, but....

to me it seems a bit of a con, all the jap boys get them, along with "special" radiator caps, coolant caps etc..

E87 118d M Sport
no idea. the end of the day they prob are the same, but your buying something that you know is good quality and peopl have used them and recommended them.
if the guy wants a quick answer, he got one.
if he was the kind of guy to do loads of research into it, he may have been able to save a few quid, but he has got good leads, best price for that type, no hassle, and they will work. so imo, worth it.

(hope that doesnt sound like a rant, cuz it isnt meant to be one lol)

clio sport 172 cup
still

ItemPrice EachQuantity Total MAGNECOR IGNITION LEADS (8mm Blue)
Clio 172/Cup/182 - 172/182/Cup/Trophy 2.0l 16v
spanner_icon.gif
£58.00 £58.00
spacer.gif
KTR IRIDIUM POWER SPARK PLUGS
Clio 172/Cup/182 - All Clio 172 & 182 models
spanner_icon.gif
£45.00 £45.00
spacer.gif
Goods Total:£103.00 P & P Charges (UK):£12.00 Vat Total:£17.25 Order Total:£132.25

for spark plugs and leads complete rip off

E87 118d M Sport
i havent bought them from there. im just giving him options to his question. if he wanted to find THE cheapest options, he would of researched.