ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

which performace exhaust 182?

a thirsty one
loads of past threads mate on exhausts for 182's but basically you have,

GDI
YOZZASPORT
MILLTEK
BTB

i know there are quite a few others i can only comment on the btb as thats the system i have, the build quality combined with the look of the tail pipes and the sound suit my needs.

do a few searches and see what takes your fancy, im sure all the above systems are good just depends what your after really.

Clio 1.2/ Impreza Type R
miltek just put mine on and love it nice deep idle sounds solid and nt raspy at top end but depends what you like some ppl love the rasp looks good to

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Supersprint all the way. :)

Although the new K-Tec one is a much cheaper version and probably pretty good.

TeZ

Non RS : (
i have a mate who has a full decat port polish, induction kit and all sort on his 172 and he is a mechanic his car alwas passes the mot? granted his boss does the MOT's but he says 172's seem to pass without a cat.

GDI'd Clio 182
I like my GDI exhaust. It gives a slight increase in power along with the intake installed. Fitment went very good as well.

Is this for looks and sound or power?

If it's aesthetic then whatever you fancy.

If it's power you're after then a de-cat is relatively good value for money. Leave the exhaust though as you're more likely to make a loss

clio 200 F4Rt
If your after a BTB all i would say is move fast!

we only have 2 left, and at the moment wont be doing another batch run!

clio 200 F4Rt
BTB is the only system to have proven gains.

Not meaning to 'diss' Shed, but how accurate is the above statement?

well not very, as Dubai said Supersprint have power figures too! lol.

But as far as we are aware we are the only ones to show our power graphs, that were done at Regal Autosport in Southampton.

GDI, yoz, ktec etc never seem to show these or make them public (if they exist).

With our system we like to think you know what your getting.

VX220 lightning
I have a prospeed and there pretty good.. I have a modified cat on mine so its legal!

To be honest its a bit loud, kbut the throttle response is improved.. it also feels faster but i think thats due to the sound... it makes you fell like your going faster.

a thirsty one
it was a shame to bolt it under my car was my first impression the welds are out of this world you just know once its fitted your never going to have to worry about it.

sounded quite subtle and at idle is slightly deeper and under load there is a nice noise, not in your face look at me all noise and no go. mines now coked up and bedded in and taken on a slightly deeper tone and is just about right.

so a search on btb mate on this forum quite a few posts.
i dont regret it and its worth the money, feels more responsive as well.

VRS
it was a shame to bolt it under my car was my first impression the welds are out of this world you just know once its fitted your never going to have to worry about it.

sounded quite subtle and at idle is slightly deeper and under load there is a nice noise, not in your face look at me all noise and no go. mines now coked up and bedded in and taken on a slightly deeper tone and is just about right.

so a search on btb mate on this forum quite a few posts.
i dont regret it and its worth the money, feels more responsive as well.

i ditto that response with my btb fella :D

BTB is the only system to have proven gains.

incorrect on 2 accounts. As Dubai has said, supersprint have proven gains... and my car was put on the rollers before and after when developing the new K-Tec exhaust, showing a 3bhp gain with the standard CAT.

you should really be more careful with your statements... you just make yourself and Shed Motorsport look silly.