ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which pads for DA?

Clio 172 Mk2
Which pads does everyone prefer for their da polisher? I've always used the sonus fx ones but am looking to change because im in need of some new ones. I'm currently looking at either the lake country flat pads or the chemical guys hex-logic. Does anyone recommend either of these?

ST
Lake country are alright but 3M are even better, got cracking results on Iain's V6 over the last two days with the 3M 150mm PERFECT-IT and 80mm spot pads.

Saying that ive only ever used the two types of pad...
Al, using the same compounds/methods you noticed a real difference in results with the 3M over, say LC pads? Who stocks them?

ST
Saying that ive only ever used the two types of pad...
Al, using the same compounds/methods you noticed a real difference in results with the 3M over, say LC pads? Who stocks them?

Yep, 3 stages with sonus and a few chem guys compounds.

I get mine from i4detailing.

Clio 172 Mk2
alan i've just had a look at the 3M pads, which colour would be best suitable for applying carlack, the blue or the yellow one?