ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which looks best?

S4 Avant
Just been playing round in photoshop with some options.

DSCN1301.jpg

DSCN1301ps.jpg

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Are you actually considering a respray?

Green is better than orange imo.

RS 172
As long as its a nice shade of green it will look smart and will be very unique, but green can be hard to get right, and it might not be worth bothering with a re-spray really. Inferno is a lovely colour as it is.

S4 Avant
well, I'm currently in the process of ripping the body kit off, and it'll need quite a bit of respraying, as the bonding has fucked the paint work underneath, so i was just messing around with colour schemes. I like inferno so it'll stay orange i think, just thought it would be interesting to see a green RS

S4 Avant
hmmmm white and black wheels.... would look good, but I'd just get bored, white is such a flat dull colour

Mk1 Maxim Sport
green looks mint like that, is there any reason u changed the colour of the car in the background aswel?? or were u just bored lol