ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which Induction Kit Should I buy?

Not got a car
Its down to these 2, Im not interested in any others just cant decide which ones out of theses 2.

1139550134_1.jpg

Ive had the above on my 172 and was very impressed with it.

or

pt6053.jpg

http://www.simota.com/main.htm?pid=31

Not got a car
JMS kit is also more money and them gains was with a decat, Matched inlets, fast chip/JMS remap as well

Not got a car
Im gona go with the first one me thinks, The sound it made on my 172 is just making me want it. Plus theres many options I can do once I have it,
1: Get some cool-tech wrap for the induction pipe work
2: make some sort of divider between the Batt and slam panel

JMS kit is also more money and them gains was with a decat, Matched inlets, fast chip/JMS remap as well

Just to clarify lee; the above work was present on the car before AND after the kit was fitted (in other words the base line was achieved with all of the above and a standard airbox, they were not added in between testing.) One important thing to consider is that they may however make the car more susceptible to the induction setup.

182 BEAN
iv just had the full jms induction set up and my bean sucks like a goodun and sounds amazin :D jms is the way forward !!!!