ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which dash lights are right?

C1 VTR (Company Car)
When I turn on my ignintion I get, Fuel, Servo, Immobiliser, Oil, Battery, Temp and Stop.

Which then go to just Stop, Battery and oil.. Is that right? if you get what I mean lol.

172 cup- suzu rf600r
What a weird thing to worry about!

Your almost right, If you have an ABS equipped car that should come on and go off and there should be an emissions light, over on the right is airbag seatbelt engine management and shift indicatorgenerally as long as nothing is on or flashing whilst driving your fine.

If you want to test it to make sure it's all working, ignition off with key in ignition, hold the trip computer button and turn ignition on (till it lights up)

Its pretty cool :)

Last edited:
  C1 VTR (Company Car)
Lol I'm not so much worried as curious, I have a reccuring problem with an itermitent starting issue and was just wondering if any of the lights are showing when they shouldn't.

But no none of them are on when I'm driving haha :)