ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which Clio 182???

BMW E46 318ci
Am looking to sell my BMW and get myself a clio 182. Which one is the best for money tho? I certainly want a Clio 182 because I prefer the rear end of them compared to the 172

Could someone give me the ins and outs details of the different 182's you can get?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
full fat- being 182 with cup packs is the best for money
trophy is the best one to buy though aslong as you dont plan on changing the suspension to cheap stuff

Stripped yozza'd cup
full fat- being 182 with cup packs is the best for money
trophy is the best one to buy though aslong as you dont plan on changing the suspension to cheap stuff

Only get the cup packs if you are 100% certain that you never want to get coilovers.... There are very very few options that are any good in cup spacing.

If you have the money, buy a trophy.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Only get the cup packs if you are 100% certain that you never want to get coilovers.... There are very very few options that are any good in cup spacing.

If you have the money, buy a trophy.

its not impossible to get coilovers though. i did..
but yeah its either cheap vmaxx etc for 400ish quid or above 1k i think

182 Turbo Project
I swear I said a Clio 182 with both cup packs (Full Fat) or a Trophy.

FFS.

Intelligence test for new members?

BMW E46 318ci
Pfffttt... Headblagged. So the 'FullFat' 182 comes with everything but you would all go for the Cup?! Why is this? Yeah I'd probably go for coilovers at some point or just a good set of lowering springs...

182 Turbo Project
I would go for the 182 with both cup packs, so you get all the goodies inside, but also the cup suspension.

I fail to see what is so hard to understand.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
lol i think he is confused with what full fat means.. basicly a 182 with cup packs is a full fat 182

182 Turbo Project
lol i think he is confused with what full fat means.. basicly a 182 with cup packs is a full fat 182

Something that I have explained to him in both of his threads regarding this matter.

It must be Sunday.

BMW E46 318ci
So a FF182 is my best bet for money and amount of car you get for the money too. Is there any common problems I should look out for when buying one? Do thinkg need changing or hinges are prone to go at around certain miles?

182 Turbo Project
So a FF182 is my best bet for money and amount of car you get for the money too. Is there any common problems I should look out for when buying one? Do thinkg need changing or hinges are prone to go at around certain miles?

Wut?

182 Turbo Project
Belts neede doing every five years or 72k.

Plugs etc changed every year/12k.

Use the search function.

BMW E46 318ci