ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which Bulbs i need to buy to upgrade my Headlights/fogs/sidelights

Megane Cabriolet D+
Hi guys, im wanting to upgrade my headlights/sidelights/fogs to the zenon ones, i dont spose you know which bulbs i will need?

Also, which offset do i need for the silver bulbs to change my fried eggs on both front & back....

My cars a mk2 ph2 on a 52 plate if thats of any use....

Cheers in advance

Clio 1.4 16v
dipped beam are h7's

main beams are h1's

fog lights are h11's

if you are talking about halfrauds or equivalent xenon look bulbs... they do not make a h11 model for the fog light.. so your out of luck..

Clio 1.4 16v
p.s sidelights are standard 501 bulbs

and i couldnt tell you off the top of my head about the indicators without looking.. i'll get back to you on that one

Coiley'd Clio PH2
dipped beam are h7's

main beams are h1's

fog lights are h11's

if you are talking about halfrauds or equivalent xenon look bulbs... they do not make a h11 model for the fog light.. so your out of luck..

Does anyone do xenon look for the fogs?

Megane Cabriolet D+
What an odd avatar you have.
Is she eating the wire or something?

Its a heaphone wire i think, Gotta love my 2 favourite things, Lesbian women & Music!!

Thanks for the replys guys, im going to purchase the lights now i know which ones i need to get.

Coiley'd Clio PH2
H11's in the foglights i believe Haz.
Have yet to find xenon style ones of them though.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Thats where I first thought of the Idea, I'll take a Pic of My Fog Lights Later and the Packaging, Not a Perfect Match BUT much crisper light :D

Andy

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Russ has just put LED Sidelights in his, ive done the same thing to mine.
It does require breaking the fog light bulb though so you can modify the holder!
Looks quite good though, not too bright.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Russ has just put LED Sidelights in his, ive done the same thing to mine.
It does require breaking the fog light bulb though so you can modify the holder!
Looks quite good though, not too bright.

What I have is a Complete New Unit, No Breaking Involved, Perfect Fit which was a 5 Min Job to do both!

Still waiting on my Interior Group Buy Bulbs with Sidelights thrn I'll put some Pics up

Andy