ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where to get airbag light turned off in Cornwall?

Clio 172 cup
Hello,

Wondering if anyone knows any where I can get my airbag light turned off in Cornwall area? Mot is coming up soon and obviously need them off!

Thanks in advance

Clio 182
Pure motor sport (the quay garage) did mine in padstow few weeks back but I think they have moved now.
Not seen many people from Cornwall on here!!

Clio 172 cup
Yeah
I have spoken to the guy at Quay he wasn't sure if he could do it?!
Im from Tintagel area!

Thanks

Clio 182
Defo did mine for me, I rang them today to speak to nick but he's moved and sold the garage on by the sounds of things. Maybe try e mailing pure motor sport?
Im in newquay!

Clio 172 cup
Yeah I emailed Pure and he pointed me in the direction of Quay garage, I don't think the bloke was to sure. He is going to ask somebody about it possibly the guy from Pure. The guy will pop me an email when he finds out. Is there anyone else down here that can do it?

Thanks

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Just been looking at the RSTuner website, it seems the airbag module works with any car not just my own. In which case I may well be able to do it for you myself, if you don't mind the trip to Plymouth?