ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

where to find clio mk1 paint code??

Clio Mk1
i have read that it is on a sticker on the drivers door-post but ive had a look and cant seem to find it!

And wouldnt putting it on a sticker be quite a stupid idea incase it peeled off?!

Its white, i believe it may be called glacier white but halfords glacier white was quite a way off! so need the code really to see how many variations of that colour there is!

Thanks anyone with info...

It's on the metal plate on the panel when you open the bonnet, it'll be part of the last line of info.

The plate is above the grill on the car.

Clio Mk1
ok, this info was in the oval on the plate...

C57B
25 720 0HB
3J 389 E3
H0229200

I take it this means the paint code is 389white but does any of the other information give an indication into which shade/variation it is??

no, just tell them the code of 389 (and the actual name of the colour if poss) - but as I said in the other thread, i'd go to a local car paint shop & get tehm to match it up for you.