ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where to buy poly exhaust hanger bush?

182 FF
Hi all, I need one poly bush for the rear exhaust hanger of my 182. Any recommendations of where to get one?
(I stupidly forgot to secure one with cable ties last weekend when fitting new exhaust. It fell out at some point during the week) :(
Ta
Michael

182 FF
Not exactly like that one.
The others I have on it are red with the centre mounting hole already there so it doesn't need to be drilled out.
Would prefer to match these, although nobody would ever notice.

Titanium Clio 182
  182 FF
Close but not the same. Can't see a square one on there with the hole in the middle and I don't know the dimensions I need. Difficult to know what would be suitable from those.
Thanks for the offer of checking the stock for me but it's chucking it down outside and I'm not heading out in that to take a pic of the existing bush.
:)

182 FF
Euro's part number 712745401 for the rear hanger mate, if you need it

http://www.eurocarparts.com/search/712745401/p/home

Ta, but when I type my reg number into their site it states that this won't fit my car.
Mine is a 2004 182 but they state that's the wrong part and will only fit up to 2003.
I believe this is an error and that the mount for a 172 is the same as a 182.
Can anyone confirm?
Also, has anyone experience of this kind of pattern part rather than a Renault one?

Titanium Clio 182
Ta, but when I type my reg number into their site it states that this won't fit my car.
Mine is a 2004 182 but they state that's the wrong part and will only fit up to 2003.
I believe this is an error and that the mount for a 172 is the same as a 182.
Can anyone confirm?
Also, has anyone experience of this kind of pattern part rather than a Renault one?

It's the right part mate. I've got a pair on the back of my 04 182.
I did point out to our product manager about 5 months ago that this fits. He said he'd look into adding it to the system.
I guess he's still looking at it.... :)

Renault Clio 172 cup
Or you could just use standard hangars and tigerseal the crap out of them, does the same thing.

koi

Audi S1
Anyone here tried the Audi mounts?

Seen it on a thread on Clio Trophy, thread here: http://www.cliotrophy.co.uk/forum/s...haust-(warning-Extreme-teasing-present)/page2

attachment.php