ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where is my V6 from

When i bought my mk1 Vee about a month ago, i knew it was an import and started doing some research to find out where it came from etc, etc. The identification plate is missing from the central column which hasnt made things any easier!!

Anyway, ive feel like ive been passed from pillar to post trying to find out where its from. Not only that, but to get a new identification plate and find out what production number it is. First Uk customer service told me that it was from the Netherlands, but when i got in touch with renault Netherlands, they denied it was a Dutch import!!!! and suggested i go back to UK customer services. After speaking to the customer services again, they have reconfirmed that it is a Dutch import, and could not give me anymore info, apart from that it has a Cat 1 alarm, but no Trackstar! The guy on the phone suggested i go down to my local renault garage and speak to the technical depatment to get some more info!!!!

Has anyone got any other suggestion/contacts???

To top it all off i still havnt recieved my V5 cert, so i cant even prove i own the vehicle to the garage!!! (Which is also delaying me putting my plate on, but that just sounds bratty!!!)

Please help!?!?!