ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where does your car stay at night ?

Where does you car sleep?

• Total voters
Where do you park your Clios/or other 4 wheeled beasts ?

I was just bored and wandering how many of us.
Park on road,
Off road
Or in garage etc.

And yes i'm fed up bored. :rasp:

Evo 6, E92 320d
One of my cars on my drive, the other on a neighbours. Also 3 more cars on our drive(s) and another on another neighbours.

Audi TT 3.2
on my drive.

my insurance went down when i said my driveway insted of garage, when i asked why the chap said that people claim as when they drive in/out of the garage the scuff/bump their cars and make a claim.

BMW 323i Coupe

Here you go:

graham-poll-with-cards.jpg

BMW 323i Coupe
How would the insurance react if you said you park on the driveway, but your car was damaged/stolen while parked on the road?

I only ask because I remember a story a few years back where a guy invalidated his insurance because his car was stolen from outside his house, when it should have been in the garage which was down the road.

Strange I know.

AK

M240i
Don't really understand that. What if youre staying at yours burdS one night and it gets damanged/knicked.. Is insurance valid?

How would the insurance react if you said you park on the driveway, but your car was damaged/stolen while parked on the road?

I only ask because I remember a story a few years back where a guy invalidated his insurance because his car was stolen from outside his house, when it should have been in the garage which was down the road.

Strange I know.

I dunno what would happen there mate.

I guess its the same as taking your car anywhere and leaving it on the street.

BMW 323i Coupe
Don't really understand that. What if youre staying at yours burdS one night and it gets damanged/knicked.. Is insurance valid?

You're covered by insurance to park anywhere, but in the instance of staying home, you've declared where you park it, so that confuses me.

Clio 1970000000
Driveway. I think insurance is cheaper if you park on th road as it will be harder for a pikey to break into it.

Evo 8 MR
Driveway. I think insurance is cheaper if you park on th road as it will be harder for a pikey to break into it.

I guess on the street it's lit up by the street lights whereas on your driveway it's in complete darkness....unless you have one of those motion sensing lights.

Mines on the 2 car driveway. :cool:

Shame it's only got a Rover 100 for company. :(

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
my £150 volvo is parked on the drive, my £28k Audi is parked on the street...

I think I need to address that tbh!

None :(
Right in the centre of Gloucester city, on the street! :dapprove:

*touch wood* nothing has happened to it yet, but i try and park in view of this massive CCTV camera.

Parked on the street in Glasgow city centre outside a dodgy pub lol

Hate it, glad I don't own a decent car tbh