ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where do these pipes go on my 172 engine?

RB 182
Hi.. I'm back with a few questions about piping up my engine.. any help appreciated

whatarethesepipesfor.jpg

172 Cup & Clio dci Van
nr1 never seen before, even just went and check my engine an i dont have that. might be a ph1 engine? (as mine is ph2 without) OR you have got the wrong throttle body on it?

Nr2 as people above

for nr 3 It feeds into the plastic bend that connects the airbox to the throttle body. Wack a samco elbow on without the oil brether pipe for joinging the airfilter to the throttle body and just wack an oil breather filter on nr 3 hole which will keep oil out of your intake.

Last edited:
  RB 182
thanks.. it's normally on the bottom of the throttle body.. (on a phase 1) probably not normally in view..
With no.2 if that's the brake servo what is this one for (which I've plumbed to the brake servo.. have I done this by mistake :eek: ?

brakeservo.jpg

172 Cup & Clio dci Van
thanks.. it's normally on the bottom of the throttle body.. (on a phase 1) probably not normally in view..
With no.2 if that's the brake servo what is this one for (which I've plumbed to the brake servo.. have I done this by mistake :eek: ?

brakeservo.jpg

Not 100% sure on this one, if it helps it runs down towards under the rear of the headlight in my cup...