ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

where can i get one ?

Writen off dci 100
im looking for a 182 exhaust surround i phoned renault and they saying i need to buy the whole back bumper and none of my local salvage yards have any left. does any one know where il be able to get one of these or any suitable alternative

its to recess a gdi system on a 172 ph-2

thanks in advance

josie

lmao at renault getting it wrong again. search on here for the part number, it is available seperately

Part number

Price is about £17

Writen off dci 100
iv just phoned renault again the bloke told me its just coming up as a "moulding" and its 22.50 +vat

is this right because that seems quite expensive

Skoda Fabia vRS
afraid not, but Renault UK do, lots of em, so getting one from your local dealer shouldnt be a problem

Writen off dci 100
right sorted lol iv just phoned k-tec and they said id have it delivered sat morning as apposed to renault who said it would be early next week

should i ring renault and cancell the order from renault

now i just need to know the best way to cut the bumper lol

Skoda Fabia vRS
eh?!.....if they send their stock order today they will receive it Saturday morning, unless they dont open Saturday, or process their orders through another dealership ?

Writen off dci 100
sorry but i couldn't exactly argue with the man i only know what iv been told

but thanks for your help brun and the rest of you its appreciated

Clio 182
now i just need to know the best way to cut the bumper lol

The best way to do it would be to use an airsaw. But unless you know someone who has one it's not really worth buying :)

I would make a decent template from the moulding you get on sat, use a coping or fret saw (or a pad saw) and then clean up the edges with a dremel or a bit of medium sandpaper wrapped around a aerosol or something.

J.

Writen off dci 100
sounds good cheers m8 i was told by someone at work to use a soldering iron to cut it out but i think il go with the saw idea lol

should i fit the exhaust then line it up with the bumper to know where i need it cutting out

Skoda Fabia vRS
you best ring and cancel it then as it sounds as though they are ordering it in for you