ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

When to get aux belt done?

Mk4 .:R32
After how many miles? Is it recommended at 36k? Cos it's fast approaching. How much to have it done?

Cheers
Ste

Trophy #267
yes 36k and about £500. Need mine doing also but done 'a bit more' than 36k :eek: apparently its the pulleys and tensioners on the belt which can go, not the belt itself.

Lionel Richie
its not £500!

we charge £350 all in for the 36K service inc belt swap (auxillary belt, NOT cambelt)

Trophy #267
kinell really ? Spoke to hillpower other day about it and sure he said £500 :eek:
Can that be done in a day fred if i offer to turn up at 8am and put the kettle on ?

Trophy #267
lol i didnt mean that, more of is a day job or leave the car with them affair. Shall be in touch fred

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I had Rear Brake Pads, Aux Belt, Front Bottom Ball Joint and Full Service which was kinda my 36K Service just a little late for £350, Gd Price it seems ;)

Clio Renaultsport 182
I had Rear Brake Pads, Aux Belt, Front Bottom Ball Joint and Full Service which was kinda my 36K Service just a little late for £350, Gd Price it seems ;)

Where abouts was that then? Looking for a decent 36k service in Norfolk soon....

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I know a guy who works for Renault, He did it for me on Saturday, It doesn't get the Official Stamp but he wrote all the work up in the Book so that'll do me,

He's Timmay on here Mate, PM Timmay and he may contact his Mate for you and see if he'll do it for ya!

You not interested in Coming to the Meet at the end of the month? Good way to meet new people!!!

Last edited: