ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

When Black met Yellow

Megane 225 F1
Met up with Luke on saturday in Keynsham near brizzle for some pics. Found some good places thanks to R1XPH's phone directions ;)

This is the 1st time ive really used a DSLR as i borrowed my mates. All pics are point and click :D

DSC02122.jpg

DSC02125.jpg

DSC02127.jpg

DSC02133.jpg

DSC02145.jpg

DSC02159.jpg

DSC02188.jpg

DSC02232.jpg

DSC02201.jpg

DSC02217.jpg

DSC02223.jpg

DSC02158.jpg

DSC02131.jpg

DSC02180.jpg

DSC02227.jpg

DSC02235.jpg

DSC02256.jpg

DSC02258.jpg

DSC02260.jpg

Enjoy. Im sure Luke will add his pics later (He's better with a camera lol)

LY 200
I dont know if i prefer the Liquid without the splitter or not!

Good pics anyway - Me and simon1 got a few similar ones of his BG 182 and mine a few weeks ago on his DSLR but hes suposedly a busy numpty (like f**k) and doesnt have time to get them up.

Megane 225 F1
I dont know if i prefer the Liquid without the splitter or not!

Good pics anyway - Me and simon1 got a few similar ones of his BG 182 and mine a few weeks ago on his DSLR but hes suposedly a busy numpty (like f**k) and doesnt have time to get them up.

Hes trying to get hold of a new one lol.

Mental 172 Cup
i will be purchasing a new splitter asap!!! my old one is in 6pieces from 1 kurb :( ill get my pics up tonight :) good pics will i like :D

Mental 172 Cup
i did try fiberglassing it together but i tapped it and it fell apart Haha! ghetto fix FTL!

320d
Great pics. Love the LY. The 1.4's realy coming on too. 'd try and get it a bit lower, 172 rear bumper and its pretty much perfect without spending a fortune more on it.

Megane 225 F1
Great pics. Love the LY. The 1.4's realy coming on too. 'd try and get it a bit lower, 172 rear bumper and its pretty much perfect without spending a fortune more on it.

172 bumper is on its way in the post (probs wont get it for another week cus of the strike) but im going to get a 172 in Feb next year :D

Megane 225 F1
Nope. Insurance is still high in Feb but it will be worth it. Im impatient lol. You only live once :D

whos car is the yellow 1??? i seen you about 2 weeks ago on sat eve. was the day i bought my 172cup and was almost home. it was on hilside rd. there was a police incident and you were turning round infront of me.

Car looked smart.

Mental 172 Cup
whos car is the yellow 1??? i seen you about 2 weeks ago on sat eve. was the day i bought my 172cup and was almost home. it was on hilside rd. there was a police incident and you were turning round infront of me.

Car looked smart.

Thats me mate! :) how you finding it??

Mental 172 Cup
How low have you set your car up Luke? and which coilies you using. Looks fappin awesome

i keep playing with the height all the time mate so i don't know exactly how low it is but ill say about 60mm maybe a bit less! its on V-maxx Coilovers :) awesome bit of kit

Thats me mate! :) how you finding it??

yea findong it ok, cant put foot down yet due to cambelt etc... thats being done thurs. so after that i will have a better idea. then i need to get on to modding.

how much are those v maxx collies mate??? car sitting just how i want it.

Cheers

Mental 172 Cup
good good youll have to get to a few meets mate :) plenty of people out and about most nights!

i payed £315 on a group buy on here! good kit! :)

Luke