ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WHEELS / BRAKES GRINDING !!

ClioSport182
JUST STARTED TO HEAR A GRINDING SOUND COMING FROM THE RUNNING GEAR. WHAT IS IT ? BRAKES BEARING??????

HELP PLEASE ALL COMMENTS MUCH APRECIATED CHEERS

ClioSport182
its a constent not heavy sound , sounds like the brakes to me though and they look a bit crap to be fair ? disks have a indentation in em like a bricks been under the pad and worn it down. and on the back disks there are two fresh metal marks on the inside of the disk..... HELP peeps

anyone sellin any disks and pads lol

BMW E92/Audi S3
It is a brake pad. Get it changed before you die or kill someone else and leave a bloody mess everywhere :)

Otherwise you will die forever

Rusty Cup
doesnt look good bud, all the hall marks of an issue that needs sorting quickly.

Disks n pads changed atleast, dont know enough about braking systems to suggest wether the calipers are mechanically sound or not, but mine certainly dont look like that !!

ClioSport182
new brake disks , new pads and new calipers wih red paint !
noise has gone and i can actually stop now !!