ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wheel trim fitment

b/g 182, meg tourer
will all 15" renault wheel trims fit on to my 15" megane steel wheel? even if its a 55plate car and trims off a new shape? im looking to replace the whole set as it came with non genuine crappy universal ones.
appreciate help with this :)

MK3 GTI golf 16v
i would presume the steelies are identical, so wheel trims should go on either bud

b/g 182, meg tourer
that was my thought too. i cant ee them using different steel wheels. but my model is 4 stud and i believe the new ones are 5 stud, still shouldn't make a difference for the trims tho i wouldn't think.
i didn't know if the lip for the wheel trims to clip in would be slightly different or not because i guess that is the bit that matters?

MK3 GTI golf 16v
hmm yeah i see what you mean, i cant imagine them changing the design to much though as it would cost more. if you have them both you could just try popping one on ? just be carefull it dont break