ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wheel spacers?

Clio 172 Cup Mondial
anyone else think there 182 cup pack wheels shoud look a bit further out ? mine certainly do! what size would you reccommend? was thinking 15mm front and rear...

RS6 C7
I would go 15mm rear and 20m front, the only issue with 15mms is that ideally you need to run a stud conversion kit as on the bolt to hub type spacer with standard bolt would need the bolts shortening which isn't ideal.

RB 182 Cup
Increasing the offset definitely improves the looks and increases grip but does also increase torque steer.

I've only increased my track by 9mm per side by changing my wheels to ones with a reduced offset and it torque steers noticeably more now.

Makes the car look incredibly clumsy IMO. I was following someone who had 25mm spacers in the front and it looked ridiculous when the car was turning... Like it was about to fall over!