ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel Cleaning...

RenaultSport clio 182
just make sure the wheels are well waxed every now and again. that way soup and water will wash all the dirt off easy enough

Fiat Coupe 20vt
Apparently it's the flour in Chicken soup whick makes it so effective and the little bits of fake chicken that work well as the adbrasives to remove the baked on dust.

I do have a new wheel cleaner/wax coming in this Moday all being well which should be interesting:

Chemical Guys Wheel Guard:

WAC_303-2T.jpg

http://www.chemicalguys.com/Wheel_Wa..._p/wac_303.htm

More then any wax or sealant, CG –Wheel Guard combines the latest innovations in molecular chemistry to deliver a protective coating that will out last and outshine any wheel product on the market today. Wheel Guard is formulated to safely and effortlessly clean, shine, protect and prolong all types of wheels and wheel finishes. Wheel Guard delivers a high gloss durable wet shine finish on all chrome, aluminum, stainless, powder coated, and even painted wheels....

I'll keep you posted :cool:

Hyundai coupe
i have tried the wheel guard and its fantastic was down at davids and he let me try a sample he had got. Deffo on my shopping list!