ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wheel bearing

clio 182
hey ppl

pretty sure its a bearing problem as i have had car up in air and plenty of play with the wheel but no noise! other times with bearings i have alot of noise is there anything else this could be? also when play with wheel brake disc also moves and also behind the wheel drive shaft looks like move!

any help would be great thanks

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
If you have lots of play at the hub it sounds like the nut holding the bearing on is slack or the bearing is badly worn. There shouldn't be any sideways movement in the wheel or the driveshaft.

clio 182
thanks for replys ppl,def got sideways movement and driveshaft moves,so got new bearing today so get that done and go from there i spose,would track rod ends and ball joints cause this problem?? i thing i have notice is when press and release power sort of click noise?