ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats your tyre size choice for 172 cup

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Im going to be getting new rubber soon as my ps3's are on the limit. They are 195 45 16 but im thinking of going 205 45 16

What do you think peeps
Stick with 195 or switch to 205?

Cheers

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
I would just stick with the 195 personally. On a car just used for the road only, I see no benefit of switching up a size.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
I was thinking of sticking with the 195 but the 205 look better on the turini's so if anything it will be for looks to maybe fill the arch gap ever so slightly

172 Cup
I chose the Michelin Pilot Sport 3's, you don't get a great deal of choice with 195's but they are more than fine for me.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Protecting the rims then lol

No rim protector at all FTL! :(

5ymatybu.jpg

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
They get Slated but I just put 2 toyo T1R's on the front of my 182 and I had them on my previous 172 half the price of pe3's practically

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Sorry just re-read the question, I would fit the recommended 195s

106GTI / NovaC20LET
195. I even run 195's on my nova and that has over 300bhp.

Also get some 15s on the cup, They transform the car and looks so much better!

106GTI / NovaC20LET
300 hp in a nova
Wow I bet thats mega quick

Pulls like a train mate although 1st and 2nd aint really usable even in the dry and there is zero point taking it out in the wet lol i've known it even spit out 6th in seriously wet conditions lol.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Pulls like a train mate although 1st and 2nd aint really usable even in the dry and there is zero point taking it out in the wet lol i've known it even spit out 6th in seriously wet conditions lol.

Yeah I bet it does. My mate had a calibra turbo lump in his nova years ago it was a right handful

Yer fook taking it out in the wet. Ull just be spinning up lol

106GTI / NovaC20LET
Yeah I bet it does. My mate had a calibra turbo lump in his nova years ago it was a right handful

Yer fook taking it out in the wet. Ull just be spinning up lol

Thats what it is mate fully forged calibra engine(c20let) with the f28 6 speed box. i Barely drive it tbh but makes it that much more fun when ya jump in it, the look it puts on supposedly superior car owners faces is absolutely priceless lol

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Thats what it is mate fully forged calibra engine(c20let) with the f28 6 speed box. i Barely drive it tbh but makes it that much more fun when ya jump in it, the look it puts on supposedly superior car owners faces is absolutely priceless lol

I bet it puts a huge smile on ya face :)

Even if I see one now the 1st thing that comes to my head is hmmm I wonder if there's a Redtop lurking under the bonnet lol

Clio 172mk2
ive always prefered look of 205s, so have had them on since first tyres needed changing.

prolly no benifit to them though