ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats this warning light??

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
Not the green one! It came on today during the Skeggy run... tried turning engine off and on again but it is still on. Also so had a really strong smell of buring at one point.

Its going into Renault tomorrow anyway but just thought I'd ask.

Image111.jpg

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
its the speed limiter or cruise control indicator light.

its lights up to indicate that the limiter function/cruising function is in operation.,
stored speed information appears on the instrument panel display for 30 seconds or perminently, depending on vehicle type.

Last edited:
its the speed limiter or cruise control indicator light.

its lights up to indicate that the limiter function/cruising function is in operation.,
stored speed information appears on the instrument panel display for 30 seconds or perminently, depending on vehicle type.

.....well there you go and i thought it was distubutor/alternator problem thingy bob :eek:

The amber light is the emissions light. They come on just for fun and go out just as randomly. I wouldn't bother with asking the dealer because they wont know, and it will go out in exactly 3 days anyway.

Der Panzer
The amber light is the emissions light. They come on just for fun and go out just as randomly. I wouldn't bother with asking the dealer because they wont know, and it will go out in exactly 3 days anyway.

Word.

It's been an issue on every car I've ever owned. I like to think of it as a little friend that comes to say hello ever now and then.

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
Ditto, he is a mate to me, one a month or so he lights my dash, off and on 15 times it seems and he returns into the unknown Renault wiring and dodgy earth seams.

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
I only got the car back last week after they fixed the exhaust, its probably related to that. Its still on this morning and still got a funny smell.. lol

I should be dropping it off this afternoon anyway.

check the ecu cover isnt catching the wires, mine rubed the wires to show metal and mine does it alot, just tape up the wires and itll stop,

RS Clio 200
it means its going to blow up in 1328 miles. although being french, i doubt renault would be able to be wuite so precise.