ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats the difference? Which is better?

Evo 5 RS
practically the same other than the 615ea's chip is clocked 200mhz slower. Which you'd probably never notice... If you're using it for gaming go with the 6c52 as it has the 7470M chipset, the other one has a 6xxx series so will be slower.

Not a lot between them. For the record I don't rate HP at all, used to rate Compaq till the acquisition but would recommend DELL over them every time now.

Last edited:
  Audi A4 1.8T Sport
dv7-6c52ea is slightly newer, so should have some small improvements, but as Scon said, you probably wont notice it...

ITB BG 182
Thing is, I am not spending that much. No way would I pay £1k for a computer from new.

This is on going from this thread.
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?619385-PC-World-Repair-lol

Where people said that PCW seen me coming, yet I have a £900 voucher to use on a computer from their store, all because the laptop in the above link is fully problematic.

I think I might have to spend a little time looking at different specs tonight. I need a working computer for tomorrow with some photography thing I am doing.