ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats the difference between the Campus a normal clio?

Clio 197
The Campus to me looks a slightly different shape at the back but I cant put my finger on what the actual difference is that makes it look different? Does anyone know?

And also what else is different with the Campus to the normal Clios ? :)

Clio 1970000000
I think it is the run out of the last model and a base spec. Seen Mk2 Clio Campus on a 58 plate!!!!!

Clio Dynamique Noir
Different (material) seats and climate control...dont think theyre much of a sport though!!

www.renparts.co.uk
They've also got tinted rear windows as standard.

Wrong, extra tinted windows not even an option.

campus has a different engine set up

Wrong. Same as the Clio II PH2 standard ones. Except no 1.4 / 1.6 option afaik.

Different (material) seats and climate control...dont think theyre much of a sport though!!

Have the same seats as the clio extreme 3's and late expressions, hardly any if any at all had climate?

Clio Dynamique Noir
Okay maybe not 'climate control' but the digital temperature 'changer' instead of the dials...

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Okay maybe not 'climate control' but the digital temperature 'changer' instead of the dials...

No they didn't. They had standard windy dials. Aircon was a £500 option too but even then it wasn't digi, it was a manual button.

Clio Dynamique Noir
Im just going to have to take a picture of the inside of my mates campus :rasp: o_O

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Carry on!

I hve a brochure in my drawer at work from when they were new and 100% it wasn't even an option!

(I will NOT be impressed if I am wrong! lol!!!)