ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats part number for 172 Cambelt and Aux Belt ?

Does anyone know the correct part numbers for a cambelt and an auxillary belt for my 2002 172 FF ?
The reason i ask is when my Cambelt got changed the part number for it was 77 01 476 674.
And my Aux Belt Part number was 77 01 477 519
Receipt below.

120208CambeltAccessoriesBeltChange.jpg

After reading this thread http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=311556&page=2 i noticed another 172 owner on here (cleo) had his done and posted up his receipt.
These part numbers numbers are different ones compared to mine :S
77 01 476 675 Cambelt
77 01 226 493 Aux Belt

49618195mm9.jpg

So does one of us have the wrong belts on our car ?

Or are they fine ?

Lots of Alfas
I wouldnt worry about it too much. I know there are 2 different cambelt kits, later Clio sports had a different tensioner that had a thicker/stronger bolt holding it on hence the different part number.

Also somethimes Renault will change part suppliers or remanufacture different parts to a better specification and will change the part number. E.g. the part number for a 172 oil filter has changed about 3 times.

The aux belt is available seperatly on its own as seen on cleos receipt, you had the full aux belt kit (with tensioner) which is a different part number.