ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats better than A ph1?

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
2 Ph1's of course :approve: Picked up this sunflower from aterro on here. And after nearly an 800 mile round trip shes home! needs a few bits and peices but will be staying quite origional. Wheels will be going silver again. I'll try get a bumper without a cut out and a stealth exhaust. Have put in black fog surrounds, Clear repeaters and Ph1 rear lights. Anyway less chat and more pics with the my iceberg ;)

f338c3e8.jpg

IMGP6394.jpg

IMGP6359.jpg

IMGP6365.jpg

IMGP6366.jpg

IMGP6368.jpg

IMGP6390.jpg

IMGP6380.jpg

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Cheers for the comments! Been after one before i got my iceberg. And adam - will see if i can afford to keep the 2 cars next year or not ;) might happen though!

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
I have much hate for you right now LOL. Lovely pair, awesome Sunflower!!
Lol! Cheers mate!
Why the second car stu? Cool but a bit of a pricey random purchase?

Wanted one even before i got the iceberg. And seen this up and decided to get it! Will be putting the tasty bits off mine on it - i.e wheels/coileys/cup spoiler and gonna try sell mine. If i can afford to keep it ill use it for track days instead of the sunflower.

I wanted a 'lellow one.

I've been after one for a while. Stunning in person!

Hold out and you might come across one, one day ;)

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Cheers for the comments :)

Adam - wont know untill I've got what i need off it/ or if i can afford to track it. Will be getting a new box if i sell or keep but I'll let you know when my minds made up if you want ;)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Lol'd when you said you plan to keep it fairly original I'll believe that when I see it! Looks good though, we're building up the full range of colours through this way now!

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
Lol'd when you said you plan to keep it fairly original I'll believe that when I see it! Looks good though, we're building up the full range of colours through this way now!

What colours are missing now then?
Is it Monaco Blue and the exclusive green

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
That colour works so so well on the PH1, I love it mate. Really really clean looking example. Sunflower always sits mods aswell, look at Middo's old one for inspiration!

I just couldn't own another Yellow car, didn't help the one I had was uber ghey in the first place though! :eek:

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.

I'll try! would feel bad molesting it as its pretty origional! Going to try live with the Ph1 dash haha. And yeah we are!

What colours are missing now then?
Is it Monaco Blue and the exclusive green

odesey blue, scarab green and pearl black! lol

Stu, sell it to me now!

Hmmm...nah :p

I want another sunflower.

was looking at pics of your old one the other day actually! after it got hit. Sad times :(

I'm still tempted by the one in my village...

Is it still on the road? I know theres one for breaking on ebay (looks like its just sitting in his garden) but the guy gets his prices for bits out a joke book i think.

Awesome pair, congratz!

Thanks mate :)

That colour works so so well on the PH1, I love it mate. Really really clean looking example. Sunflower always sits mods aswell, look at Middo's old one for inspiration!

I just couldn't own another Yellow car, didn't help the one I had was uber ghey in the first place though! :eek:

Cheers! The paintwork looks better in pics than in real life! looks like its been sat under a tree as its coverd in what looks like tiny sap bubbles, can see it in the light all spotty :( Will need a good detail come the summer. Middos was gorgeous! but Not a fan of the Ph2 rear! but the ph2 strips are growing on me :quiet:

you slut, better not mean ive got work to do

It needs the depahser done, Thats why i was asking about bits and prices ;)