ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what yozza

thinking about getting me a yozza, what one stealth/ race/ supersports???? can you just have the backbox or is a cat back system better?:S

Fiesta ST3
you havent got those options if yours is a 182 like your signature ?
either cat back or with a decat

Lionel Richie
for the 172 - cat back ONLY, or full system inc decat

back box is your choice

stealth - quiet
race - loud
sport - just as loud

they're all interchangable, so if the race system is too loud day to day you can buy the stealth backbox at a later date, 2 bolts to change over, takes 5min!

for the 182 there is only 1 system available

thanks for those links iam defo getting me one of those!!!!! look and sound great. i'll have to get in touch with fred very soon. thanks again.

497adam

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 phase 2
Hi fred, on a 172 would you see any power increase with stealth system?

497adam

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 phase 2
Been looking at the BTB stealth systems how do these compare with yozza ktr ect?

Lionel Richie
we never power tested the stealth as it wasn't designed for performance, BUT jamsport tested it (independantly might i add) with matched inlets before and after i believe they saw 7-10bhp gain possibly including a decat, but speak to brooster and he'll tell you what it had

Fabia vRS
If you're looking for standard sound - Yozza stealth FTW. I have one and I absolutely love it. It's whisper quiet when you're cruising or tootling round town, so there's no need to feel embarrassed or wear a baseball cap ;). When you open the taps it has a beautiful rasp.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Ooooh you got one in the end then? What happened to the rude boi ktec? So you saying even i'd be happy with a Yozza stealth ;)?!

Fabia vRS
Definitely Kev. The K-Tec got sold to someone with partial deafness ;). I remember all your posts from a while back about the noise and embarracement surounding the K-Tec stealth - you echoed all my exact feelings about it. Based on that I thoroughly recommend a Yozza stealth for you - its just in a different league compared to the k-tec and beats it hands down in terms of sound, build quality and ease of fitting. Its exactly what I wanted from an exhaust and probably what you would like also.