ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What you think

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member

it looks..... different.

defo put it on coilovers, the wheels could be cool but its hard to tell from that picture. you could always put them on and decide for yourself if you have tyres on them.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member

lol im the one that thinks cars look best with standard wheels but for once im gona say i like it!

dont know what it is i like about it but i just think it looks different, makes it stand out!

Ziel Nurburgring

Did they come free with a packet of corn flakes?:p

Dont do it, im not sure what colour would really. Maybe black/very dark grey

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z

Defeats the point of the car in my eyes. Like wearing hiking boots with an armani suit or something lol

182 and 5 GTT

Very different. Better than the standard wheels imo, but think racing blue is too light a colour to pull chrome off.

A well built VW

No not for me , why have a 182 and weight it down with heavt wheels light weight motorsports all the way - chromes are for show that car is not
ITS FOR GO!GO!GO!
[Edited by The Big Yin on 17 August 2005 at 11:24pm]

Remapped derv Golf

Bling Bling!

Sure I saw a rude boy in a C reg 3 series with them rims the other day!

Imo No fupping way! Gross!

Clio 182

Same mate sorry. Chrome wheels only work with black IMO.

And be careful when removing the stripes. Full respray required if you get it wrong.