ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What wireless Router?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Want a good one to replace the hellish homehub. Prefferably Wireless N but not necessary. I just need an ADSL router that will work with BT Broadband (not sure if its a simple case of typing an internet user and password or needs more advance settings?)

I'm tired of my signal dropping out, router crashing and or kicking random devices off the wireless if and when it wants!!

Help appreciated :)

Oh and I forgot to add it must be good at avoiding interferance, my new house is about 700 to 1000 yards from the J10 Services (M40) and I can pick up the BT Openzone and BTFON networks :/. Channel 8 seems to be the clearest anyway!

I'm using a Netgear WNR2000. I can't fault it. It's been 100% rock solid at everything since I've owned it, which is more than can be said for those that went before it. Just one recommendation.

Go cry to your momma!
+2 here..

I have a sky DG834GT that I debranded, paid £9 delivered for it off ebay, brand new.
I use it with tiscali and we have a fairly unstable line, it holds sync really well.

I bought a spare and debranded it, they're so cheap :)

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Linksys WRT160N is what I have. It's for cable though, but I'd imagine they go an ADSL models also.

AK

M240i
+2 here..

I have a sky DG834GT that I debranded, paid £9 delivered for it off ebay, brand new.
I use it with tiscali and we have a fairly unstable line, it holds sync really well.

I bought a spare and debranded it, they're so cheap :)

I have one of these if you want it.. brand new, £15 posted tho as it's bloody heavy..

Go cry to your momma!
Still sealed? I may take it off your hands :)

Aslong as it's the white one and not the new black one they're issuing..

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
I'm using a Netgear WNR2000. I can't fault it. It's been 100% rock solid at everything since I've owned it, which is more than can be said for those that went before it. Just one recommendation.

Ace I just bought one tonight lol!

Expect it to be much better than an 02 wireless box?