ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What wash mitt?

My Eurow has given up so I need another one.

My requirements are as follows:

- Cheap
- Will last

Cheers.

RB Clio 182
I have never had a problem with the asda noodle mitts, they last ages too, they never really wear tbh tho this is just my opinion, also after a wash they go really soft again unlike microfibre cloths.

I used the meguiars wool mitt for a while but it started losing its wool, kinda like a real sheep.
That's what happened to my Eurow which is a shame because I enjoyed using it (mainly due to the rubber glove inside it meaning your hand doesn't get wet :cool:).

107 Track Car & C4
I had a Dodo Juice one a few months ago and it was awful, only lasted about 2-3 months with washing the car every week, so I got a one of the Halfords Grey Lambswool ones mentioned above, seems really good. If anything, I prefer it.

Buy cheap, buy twice. All those listed above will give up after 6-12 months, no matter how careful you are.

The CarPro wash mitt will last. But it's double the price. It's also a far superior mitt in terms of prevention of wash marring, I.e. the reason you use a mitt in the first place.

I use the carpro wash mitt ,heard good reviews with the Gtechniq WM1 Australian Long Hair Merino Wash Mitt ...:)

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
I don't get involved with washing my cars to often, I normally just leave it to a mate who takes care of those tasks for me, but when doing either my FRS or his ESCOS, he always swears by his Wookies Fist.

other half decent cars in decent condition he uses the meguiars wash mitts.

​sorry, it's about as helpful as my buftying knowledge can go :)

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
I've had my bilt hamber wash Mitt for over a year now and it's still going strong. I keep meaning to go car pro or getechniq but I have no reason to whilst this one is fine.

Keith185

ClioSport Club Member
Best ones I found are the white microfiber looking ones, got meg's one and another cheaper identical looking one and have lasted 5+ years and still going strong.