ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What Wash and Extraction hoover to go for.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Right chaps, im after buying a carpet/seat wash and extraction hoover.

Does anyone on here have one or used one and what do they think?

This is the one im looking at getting but i don't know if its any good, as always your help/advice will be great.
Its the Numatic CT370, at first i thought about the CT470 but i think its far to big for what i need.

numatic-ct370-extraction-carpet-cleaner-(838416)-gallery-image-1.jpg

This is the CT370, these are £240 with both attachments or i have found them at £190 with just the small attachment which i think is all i will use for cleaning seats/over mats and carpets.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I'm also looking at the Karcher Puzzi, although its alot more expensive.

Anyone?

11001300_popup%2089374518345903718347154353.jpg

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
We have the Charles/Henry branded version of the above for the farm.
Works well enough and I imagine we throw a lot more shite into it than you will.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Don't get The puzzi , anything high foam kills them ,as its gets to the little circuit board under the waste tank area. The George tho, great bit of kit.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
We have the Charles/Henry branded version of the above for the farm.
Works well enough and I imagine we throw a lot more shite into it than you will.
Thank you mate for the post, yes mine should only be used at weekends (not every weekend) i was just a bit concerned that it wouldn't have enough suck being so small.
Sounds like its the one i will buy, perfect for my need's. Cheers. :up:

BTW, what cleaner do you use?

Don't get The puzzi , anything high foam kills them ,as its gets to the little circuit board under the waste tank area. The George tho, great bit of kit.
Its an expensive thing to go wrong mate, it seems everything made by Karcher is crap!!

It does look good though, but at twice the price i think ill be giving it a miss.

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Thank you mate for the post, yes mine should only be used at weekends (not every weekend) i was just a bit concerned that it wouldn't have enough suck being so small.
Sounds like its the one i will buy, perfect for my need's. Cheers. :up:

BTW, what cleaner do you use?

Its an expensive thing to go wrong mate, it seems everything made by Karcher is crap!!

It does look good though, but at twice the price i think ill be giving it a miss.

Probably not relevant as its used to meet hygiene rules, But we just use an apc like G101.

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Oh ok, i use G101 quite a bit. Didn't know that you could use it as a carpet shampoo.

We use it on farm vehicles, not sure I would use it regularly on a car apart from a deep clean now and again.

Watch out for it foaming all over the place if you use to much.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
We use it on farm vehicles, not sure I would use it regularly on a car apart from a deep clean now and again.

Watch out for it foaming all over the place if you use to much.
Thanks again bud.

Its mainly for customer car over mats, nothing worse than doing a full interior valet and having to put the dirty looking over mats back in.
Also id like to clean the seats if needed.

Clio with a body kit
Iv used brisk low foam when cleaning my seats. I use a cheap karcher wet and dry vac not a machine specifically designed for cleaning fabrics tho.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
I've used a Puzzi with Autosmart Brisk. Comes up well.

Not heard of the circuit board failure on them before, surely that'll only happen if you let it overflow in the waste tank...

It was the 8/1c not the 10/1 you've pictured though.