ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What tyres have people put on a 200/197?

V6 255
A friend of mine swore by them on his R27. He picked up his 200 with conti sport contact 3s on, and he realised the error of his ways.
I'd personally only use contis or michelins

R27
Toyo's are good for the money but they don't last long. I prefer the Conti's but many swear by Hankook V12's. There are some threads on here and on 197.net if your interested.

GTD, Lupo
I have tried all the toyos on previous cars but I will be sticking with the conti's. The grip is far greater and the wear is a lot better. I have managed to get 13k out of my fronts and they have about 2k left in them. The rears are still almost new which is crazy. Toyo's are nice but not as good in my eyes.

I'm just not sure what tyre profile to go for 40 or 45. Thinking it best to stick with the 45 but I like the look of the 40s and he price is he same.

Paul

White 197 Lux
I've got hankook V12 Evo's on the front of my 197 - excellent, especially for the price. Not noticed a difference in them and the Conti 3's that came on the car. Quite a few situations I've thought 'oh s**t' but the car has gripped the road. Love the tyres, love the car :)

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
I binned the CS3's & replaced with Hankook Rs2's, runs rings round the competition.
Next time i'm trying another unknown make federal RSR's as these are control tyre for some race series & getting good reviews.