ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what to use for kitchen and bathroom design

172,scenic, trafic
ok, as part of my job i am looking to design kitchens and bathroom layout. will be so much easier for me to do it than getting howdens out and having to wait for a plan to be emailed to me and me passing it on to the customer. howdens have a thing whereby they stick all the measurements in and it comes up with a design.
just looking for a basic program, nowt flash, dont want to waste hundreds on it if i can avoid it!!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Google Sketchup.

Done.

There's a library of models etc, some of which will be standard kitchen units, standard sizes.

All you have to do is survey your kitchen, bung those sizes into CAD and then import some standard units for size reference.

Clio
I swear you earn commission on Google sketchup downloads.

I used it for my living room. I reckon its ace.

RIP Dan
I swear you earn commission on Google sketchup downloads.

I used it for my living room. I reckon its ace.

I love it, just got into it (recommended on here). It is brilliant and pretty easy to use, I am a fat fingered non artistic chimp tbf and my creations look not half bad.

Doing our living room next to get some options.