ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what to pepole think off this kit

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I've got to agree with Chris . The thing really sets it apart from other kits i've seen .

In fact it's probably one of the biggest and best " things " i've ever seen ;)

clio dci
what.. lol that a first yous like a body kit?

im not liking it it looks like half a v6 body kit

Last edited:

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Now you've just shattered my illusions of your thing :( Sorry mate , not keen on that body kit at all , especially in primer grey :dead:

Each to their own though if you fancy it .

clio dci
as i said when i posted this am not geting it personly i dont like it it looks cheap i found it looking on ebay and thourt i would show yous it

Black Gold, Recaro 182
Yuck, why ruin a perfectly good looking car. The quality doesn't look that great either and the price probably reflects that...

clio dci
body kits are for 1.0 saxo boys lol dont you think. the ones that as soon as they see you the get up your ass reved to the limmets off the car and try to overtake you and if you let them they go past simleing and laffing thinking they have won you in a race:S :rolleyes:

clio dci
has any one seen some one try to do this to impress there girl freinds happed to me once before as he tryed to over take me i put my foot down and he nealy crashed by trying it agen with on coming traffic :rolleyes: the lenths they will go to over take you is amazing:eek:

182 clio cup, ford puma,
don't like it, 172/182 clios look good standard, so if some1 is planning on putting a kit on a smaller clio ie 1.2 , the would be better of buying 172/182 bumpers

J03

MX5 1.8
haha
lol i use to have this bumper :)
took it of in the end tho
how it looked like :
the front was too flat imo when i had it. althought there is this liquid yellow clio around here with that kit besides the rear, works REALLY well with morettes and liquid colour!

DSC01655.jpg

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I'd rather have a man touch my willy than have any body kit on my car.

ITB BG 182
If you get that mate you deserve to be shot......

:nono: read the full post you prick
Read my post again, IF does not mean you are or are not doing some thing. ie "IF some one gets that mate they deserve to be shot" or "If you get that mate you deserve to be shot......"

An no need for the word Prick is there, calm down keyboard warrior, its only the internet.

golf
haha
how it looked like :
the front was too flat imo when i had it. althought there is this liquid yellow clio around here with that kit besides the rear, works REALLY well with morettes and liquid colour!

DSC01655.jpg
You sir, have no taste!

J03

MX5 1.8
haha
how it looked like :

DSC01655.jpg
You sir, have no taste!

cant complain for £30.. looked different compared to the other 100 other black clios at my college :rasp: