ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What to do? Suspension

182 ff
Hi. I was hoping to buy ktec coilovers but have now been told that they won't be back in stock till dec. any other suggestions on set ups? Or would it be just as good to get some new shocks and eibach sport lines or cooksport springs? ​Thanks

Lotus Elise
Hi. I was hoping to buy ktec coilovers but have now been told that they won't be back in stock till dec. any other suggestions on set ups? Or would it be just as good to get some new shocks and eibach sport lines or cooksport springs? ​Thanks

What are you trying to achieve? If its a refresh dampers and springs

lows and s**t ride ktec coilovers

182 ff
Want to go abit lower and better handling, fast road set up and the odd track day. Need new rear dampers anyway that's why I looked into getting ktr coilovers, I've read that cooksport springs are the way to go??

Lotus Elise
I've never tried cooksports but they get a good write up, pair them with some cup dampers or koni adjustables and a whiteline rear ARB all can be sources cheaply by shopping around bar the cooksports that are cheap enough from the man himself. Add camper bolts if you want and you'll have a nice drop with brilliant handling without having wanky rebranded raceland coilovers or a s**t ride.

mckay

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph2 Iceburg 172
May have new cup dampers and Cooksport springs for sale if your intrested?