ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What steering/stalk control adaptor for 182 ??

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
as above ^^^

for a sony headunit. what adaptor do i need and where can i find it ?? also how much is gona set me back ??
cheers

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Depends how new your 182 is. Check the standard head unit, if it has 'Tuner List' written on it, this will work fine.

If it has 'Update List' on it, then you're out of luck for stalk adapters at the moment i'm afraid. :(

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
its says tuner list when i press some button on the stock.
n its an 05 reg one

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
ooohhh also ... do you know how to take the reno head unit out ? it looks to be a bit of a pain in the erse but havent really looked into it properly yet.

black gold 182
no problem to take out,all u need are the release devices which are in a u shape they slot in two holes on 1 side and the same on the other then it just pulls out.

Clio 182 built in Sat Nav
use a metal coat hanger and cut it into 2 lengths, bend these into the holes and magic a car radio pulls out, did it last night with mine....i am also fitting steering controls to an 04 182!!

Adam

Renault Clio 1.4 16vPriv.
There is Autoleads Code: PC9-502 model for Sony head units with blue joysticks plug. Unfortunately not sold in my country :(
I need one of 'em

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
its written on the front of the actual OEM head unit:

Tuner List:
cd_front.jpg

Update List:
updatelist.jpg

Cars that were originally fitted with the Update List head unit have different displays and stalks, and most current adapters will not work with them.

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
thanks for that

mines the update list one, s**t

guess my 50 quid stalk adaptor for my blaupunkt wont be of much use