ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what splitter for ph1 pics please

anything
i need a splitter in my life for my 172 i havnt a notion what to go for or even what will fit i,d love some pics and ideas to help me along the way ...
i like subtle will a cup ph2 one fit guys and girls

many thanks in advance....nigel

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer
Seat Leon Cupra R front splitter, £24 from Seat ....

img3170oc.jpg

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer
that ph1 is stunning matey ...

Cheers man :)

How did you fit this to your ph1? Im interested in doing the same if someone can help?

Its more or less screw on, you have to remove 4-6 inches as it wraps around to much and would catch the tyre if you get me. Theres also a few bits in the middle that need trimmed down a bit so as to sit flush with the bottom of the bumper. Do that and you sorted :)

Ktec'd 1.2 16v Sport
No, just go in and ask.
Part number for mine was 1ML805903 but pretty sure I just asked lad behind counter for Leon Curpa R splitter.

Ph 1 172
No, just go in and ask.
Part number for mine was 1ML805903 but pretty sure I just asked lad behind counter for Leon Curpa R splitter.

thats the correct part number i ordered one about a month ago next day delievery. very simple to fit just chop of the two prongs that stick up in the middle and then trim the edges down. makes so much sense and so easy when you have the splitter infront of you though

LHD ph1 172
yes it's from skoda fabia...

don't remember the part number, search in this forum for "skoda splitter"..it cost less than 20£

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I much prefer the look of the Skoda splitter! I shall order myself one soon.