ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What Spacers to go for???

Black Gold 182
hey guys i have just swapped a set of 17" alloys for some 16" clio sport (5 spokes) and they're rubbing on the back on the inner plastics, i wanted to space the alloys out flush anyway, been looking at the different spacers but what should i be looking for hubcentric or normal ???

Cheers Rob

Disastra Coupe
Depends how much you need to space them. If only a few mm then normal. If you're talking 15mm or more you're better off hubcentric.

Disastra Coupe
would i need hubcentric spacers for all four corners or just the front?

If you're spacing all the wheels further than 15mm i'd suggest hubcentric on all of them. I've got 20mm hubcentric on the front and 15mm hubcentric on the rear.

Disastra Coupe
It all depends on your car and wheels. You're better off asking others who have done it before. I'm not sure what the setup is like on smaller engined Clio's.

OneTime_

ClioSport Club Member
  '65 BMW F31 330d
Would always go hubcentric as it is the safest option. H&R Trak+ are the ones I'd reccomend.