ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What SD card to get?

A silver one
Hello,

I've won the following camera (in silver) in the staff union lottery at work, but have yet to use it as it hasn't got a memory card.

Haven't got a clue if it's any good or not as photography isn't my thing.

I'm wondering what is best SD card to go for? Do they have different saving speeds etc? Is there a particular brand that people on here prefer or trust?

cheers,
Matt

http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.jhtml?ncc=uk&lcc=&pq-path=11141&pq-locale=en_GB

p.s. does it look ok or am I wasting my time with it?

Last edited:
  LY 182 FF CUPPED
with that kind of camera I would not get too wrapped up on write speeds or brands etc.
Good little camera to keep in the glove box....get yourself a 1 or 2gb card from www.memorybits.co.uk

LY 182 FF CUPPED
that will be fine.

Don't get too hot up on brands etc.....I don't think you will be the kind of person taking pics to sell???
and so card corruption is not on your priority list.
I had a Lexar UDMA 4GB 300x CF card a few weeks back that corrupt on me.....and these are 1 of the newest and best cards out there.

Its not the make...its the individual card....some of the cheap ones I own have never let me down.( 4 yeara on)