ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What Phone Do You Have?

car? need a license 1st!
Some of you may have seen my topic about getting a new phone.. It's a Sony Ericsson k800i.

sony-ericsson-k800i-velvet-black-original.jpg

I got it yesterday, in black and as soon as I got home I loaded it with music and films to watch when I'm bored :D So far it's been a brilliant little phone, with functions coming out of its speakers!! I will probably only use about 30% of it's applications, but oh well, it's a top of the range :D

What phone have you got?
What do you think of it?
Any problems?
Post a Pic of it as well :)

Discuss.

Sharp GX20

Its about 3 years old but works fine.

Its the one david beckham used to take pics with on that old tv advert, so I bought it.

car? need a license 1st!
I've heard that v3 razers are pretty shoddy.. and break easily..

Couple of mates have one and they've had nothing but problems with them

W810i - been best phone ever had!

Was thinking of the k800.. but bit too bulky! But the new version (k810i) does look nice - buttons may be strange to text on, its the new top of the range model!

40247.jpg

Last edited:
  car? need a license 1st!
thats a very sexy lookin phone..

I don't mind the bulk of the k800i, I like to be able to feel it in my pocket so I know it's there :p

I had a Nokia 8210 , took me 3 days to lose it :\

BMW F31
nokia e50, coming from an xda mini s, so the nokia feels soooo light and slim. really good build quality, lacking from nokias recently! nice light executive business phone you can stick in your top pocket and not worry about! ;)

Mk2 Golf GTI

Was thinking of the k800.. but bit too bulky! But the new version (k810i) does look nice - buttons may be strange to text on, its the new top of the range model!

40247.jpg

When's this due?

There's also the W880i which looks pretty slick.

Mini Cooper S sport
Nokia N80

It's a bit big, there's no spring to help it slide open which is annoying, it does freeze sometimes and the camera is s**t in the dark. Other than that, it takes great photos in daylight and its other functions are fine. Will be changing it in the summer for something smaller.

nokia-n80-2-thumb.jpg

Black 172 MK2

40247.jpg

im surprised you have one, there almost impossiable to get hold of as they are barly realeased atm. I was expecting alot more k800i's to be fair!

i have a D900 about 6 months now and not a single prob. :)

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
Blackberry Pearl (work) - Immense bit of kit
K610i - basic but allows me to keep comms with my bitches for a cheap price

'03 172, now a 2004 CTR
K800i

The only thing I have against it is the fact that occsionally the camera cover/slidy thing opens up accidently in my pocket. Nothing really major, just the only negative point about the phone I have :)

Caddy Maxi
should get my new samsung d830 monday or tuesday (accompanied with my free xbox360 :D) looks a slick phone, just hope the touchpad style keys dont annoy me or it'll be for sale hehe
uk_sgh-d830_ph_thumbnail.gif

Polo GTi
N73,excellent phone, had none of the problems other geezer shave, its quick, good pics, makes calls, just need to get tom tom on it and im sorted ;)

rather than upgrading this yr i kept the D600 and had a discounted contract instead , quite pleased with the phone at present

330Ci M Sport
have a k800i, i recon its pants for texting though.....it also didnt like me dropping it in my pint, was fine after but died for no apparent reason yesterday, so im now on my sisters samsung, complete with pink heart beads all over the back of it, ghey as fook.