ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What pads to use for min break dust?

Nawt!!!Off road Quad!
As above really... putting white wheel on and what ever pads are on it at the moment give off alot of dust which are the best to use?

Thanks

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
ebc's are low dust, i had yellowstuff on my cooper s and they were great pads for keeping dust down but had to keep them hot other wise they didnt work too great, i think green are low dust too....

not entirely sure, but i'd be a little more bothered which brakes actually worked the best mate, then worry bout cleaning the dust off :)

Nawt!!!Off road Quad!
Yes i know that. Obviosly i want to stop, but would like there to be considerably less brake dust than on my pads now...

BMW M135i
The greenstuffs I had on the 172 were reasonably low dust, passable pads really not much better over standard.

PH1 172 Sport
Ive got greenstuffs they are very low dust and about stock performance for stopping. They do fade if pushed hard but not as much as stock pads do.

just bedded in my Redstuffs and they're much better than the standard pads, even from cold. not much more expensive than Greens and they're supposed to produce even less dust

VW Caddy Van
I wouldn't buy greenstuffs not after my mate sent me these pics of his. These were removed after 9k

EBCGreenstuffpads.jpg

EBCGreenstuffpads1.jpg

Nawt!!!Off road Quad!
pad sheered off from the back plate ....had this problem with a cheap make of pads in work...which made us go back to a better quality pad as they were stopping HGV...
Not to good