ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What next?

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
Got my Custom 17's:rasp::lolup: Piper cross induction kit, CAF, Carbon Splitter, lowered on apex springs and Janspeed system:star:

So any ideas of what next? or should I just put here on coilovers and leave her as she is but lower ;)

How she looks at the moment:eek:

S6300035.jpg

S6300010.jpg

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
:cool: Maybe get door bullets painted? or leave it as is mate looks good imo,

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
id mayb spray the center caps of the alloys silver to match the car and the bullets black with silver writing. some silver visions and uve got a real minter there mate

Already got carbon splitter, thats was what I thinking getting it lower and then leaving it as it is

id mayb spray the center caps of the alloys silver to match the car and the bullets black with silver writing. some silver visions and uve got a real minter there mate

Silver visions are the first thing on my list:cool: and not to sure about painting the bullets:dapprove:

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
i recon it would look well smart get some to photoshop you blacks with silver writing ill recin you love i when you see. will proper link up with the wheels aswell

17's and still handles as good as the 16;s ;)

Was thinking of getting the coilovers and then getting it stripped out etc?

Anyone fancy a photoshop lol

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
16"s and Coilovers, Will just make it sit so much nicer IMO

Then Brakes and Engine Work

A white and black one
Saw a 182 today, same colour and same type of alloys as yours, couldn't have been you though cause it was at an Asda in Tamworth

its on s**t apex sorings at the mo, if i get the coilovers it'll stay the same height ;)

Right thinking of spraying my CAF Matt black and renault diamonds the same? what prep would I have to do for the paint to stick i.e. sand down because the dimonda are shiny?

RB 182
When ive done any painting of badges on my cars ive just given them a quick sand with wet and dry then plastic primer, 3 or so coats of that, then the colour, 3 or 4 coats, then laquer, or not if you want them matt. Other people sand in between stages, but mine have always come up perfect